Please review the attachment regarding the resolution amending Resolution No. 15-02-008 in its entirety and enacting...
Join Clinton Township and community partners for a Free Emergency Fresh Produce Market on Friday, June 26, 2020...
At this time, until further notice, the Board of Trustees will hold teleconference Trustee Meetings due to the...
Community information and resources regarding COVID-19. This page changes daily. Please continue to check for updated resources.
- NEW! COVID-19 Community Testing
- COVID-19 Information Sheet
- Stay-At-Home Order FAQ's
- Steps To Take If You Think You Are Sick
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Franklin County Health Department COVID-19
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Portal
- COVID-19 Resources for Franklin County Residents
- Mid-Ohio Food Bank
- Food Soldier Facebook Group
- LifeCare Alliance Meals on Wheels Program
- Senior Citizen Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) Certification + Guidelines
- Columbus City Schools Mobile Produce Market
- Technology Pick-Up Day - PCsforPeople
- United Way of Central Ohio
- MORPC Central Ohio Coronavirus Response
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans - Prepared by the U.S. Chambers of Commerce
- Columbus Urban League
- MyidealDOCTOR - On-Demand Provider
- Celebrate One
- IMPACT Community Action
- The Breathing Association
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus
- Veterans Families First Foundation
- Star House
- Dress of Success Columbus
- My Brother's Keeper Columbus