Leaf pickup will end on Friday, December 13, 2019.
As a reminder:
- Leaves should be raked into a pile next to curb or berm. Piles can be stretched out along your property.
- Keep out foreign objects such as cans, bottles and other trash.
- Please do not mix brush and sticks in with leaves; this could clog the leaf vacuum and hinder progress.
- Please do not pile leaves on top of catch basin drains.
- Please do not mix in yard waste with leaves, such as flowers, garden waste, bean pods and stalks. These types of yard waste should be bagged as yard waste and put out for trash pickup.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Public Works Department at 614-471-1479.